2022 GlobalSTL Health Innovation Summit on Workforce
August 16-17, 2022
In-person & Virtual | St. Louis, MO, USA
The 6th annual GlobalSTL Health Innovation Summit (GHIS) on Workforce Innovation offers solutions for the healthcare workforce crisis that is impacting access to care and quality of care, and is estimated to have reduced health systems' profitability by $54 billion in 2021. The challenges are larger than what Central Staffing and CRHOs can alone address and require innovative workforce solutions. According to the AHA, “workforce challenges are a national emergency that demand immediate attention from all levels of government and workable solutions.”
GlobalSTL Workforce Innovation Summit Goals:
- Showcase practical and innovative approaches to increase workforce supply now (this year)
- Learn about healthcare workforce models for the post-pandemic era
- Engage with a curated “workforce solutions” toolbox to address your pressing workforce issues
Highlights of the 2022 GHIS on Workforce Innovation:
- How to reduce travel nurse spend by 25% in 6 months
- Implementing a new healthcare workforce strategy for the post-pandemic era
- How to access the latent healthcare workforce that the great resignation created
- Learn why reimagining the base of the workforce pyramid is key to health system profitability
Attendance of health system and healthcare business CNOs, CSOs, CINOs, CFOs, CEOs and CRHOs.
Workforce in healthcare is an issue of national significance and is reaching a crisis in many parts of the country. Leading up to the pandemic there were already significant workforce challenges. The pandemic has amplified them, stemming from fatigue after wave after successive waves of patients.
Director of Policy at the American Hospital Association Trade Group