ReACH INNOVATION SUMMIT
ReACH, Regen AgriFood Coalition in the Heartland, is a coalition co-lauched by BioSTL and Bayer. ReACH's member organizations represent our region’s global agrifood corporations, collaborating on building a regenerative agrifood system that meets its member’s net-zero carbon and sustainability commitments. Active engagement by our coalition members and BioSTL will define source, diligence and scale innovation in the regenerative ag space.
Producing More with Less
Our goals include:
- Making the Midwest a magnet for regenerative ag innovation
- Creating initiatives centered on the pre-competitive regenerative ag space
- Developing a Learning Laboratory in the Midwest to accelerate regenerative ag innovation, evaluation and adoption by leveraging our member assets
Through our collaborative approach, ReACH will deliver an effective, end-to-end measurement system across the agrifood value chain.
ReACH Innovation Summit
February 6-7, 2024
In-Person | St. Louis, MO, USA
ReACH’s inaugural summit will connect elite, regenerative agrifood innovators from around the globe to St. Louis’s $278B in agrifood purchasing power. Top-tier regenerative agrifood players will be in attendance, along with farmers, investors, capital markets, government organizations and non-government organizations.
ReACH’s 2024 Summit Focus Areas:
- Broadacre Food & Feed Production Systems
- Solution Ready for Field Testing & Scaling by Q2, 2024
- MMRV: End-to-End Measurement, Monitoring, Reporting, Verification
- Increased Nutrient Efficiency
- Improving Soil Health
- Biocontrol Pesticides
- Other Regenerative Technology: Producing More with Less
Benefits for Successful Innovator Participants:
- Market Validation / 2024 Pilot Project Sponsorship via Specific Testing 'Playbook'
- Access to Corporate and Partner Investment Resources
- Brand Recognition & Amplification through Additional Publicity
- Focused Media Events with Partners
- Mentorship & Coaching Opportunities within the St. Louis Ecosystem
- Post Summit Business Development Support from the BioSTL team